Monday 14 September 2015


I was given an outline of a fruit bowl and had to ad in the different colours to fill in the gaps. I chose pastel colours out of many options I could choose from because I suggested it would look more creative. I chose this picture of pastel colours because it had the exact misty shade i was lookibng for and had a vairaty of colours. I used the came colours of the same fruit but just different shades for a 3D like effect.I used the eye dropper tool to collect the colours from the picture and place them on my fruit bowl.


 I was given a task to choose a certain picture and do the same process as the first one but add parts of a picture in instead of colours. It was quite tricky hence and needed alot of time hence why I wasn't able to finish it all. I chose an autumn phase as I though it was have a vairaty of colours and I could use this to zoom up on one certain colour to make it look neater.

No comments:

Post a Comment