Tuesday 23 June 2015

1.       I chose Media Studies because I would like to find out how scenes from films are made and thought it would be a fun and interesting subject to learn about. I also chose it as my other siblings have studied this and said it was a great subject.

2.       I am mostly looking forward to shooting scenes and adding different effects. This is because I think it would be really cool.

3.       In Media I hope I will learn about Photoshop, editing skills, and camera skills. I also just want to find out how movies are made and the secrets behind it all.

4.        I would like to achieve an A and if I work hard enough an A*, but to achieve this I know I need to work incredibly hard and be focused on all times.

5.       The last Movie I watched was Mother thou art loosed. This was a very interesting movie which hadn’t had many effects but I really enjoyed the action and tension.

6.       I think that the movie appealed to the audience because there was a lot of drama and stunts being played. This was because of fake stunts and sound effects.

7.       The last technology I have used to access media was my laptop. 

8.       I mainly use my iPhone to access the internet and media as it is very handy and I always have it will me.


9. Jurassic world is a type of  adventure or action film as there is many stunts and they are surrounded in a unusual jungly setting.




10. This could appeal to a family as the first scene of the trailer is a family which shows to audience who it is appropriate for. This could also be attract mouing teenagers as there are dinosaurs and action which children find interesting and engaging. This could also be interesting for the adults as there is slightly harsh fighting scenes and a  bit of thriller which wouldn't be to scary.





No comments:

Post a Comment